"Home Felt Whole"


Home Felt Whole

Lonely night & broken heart in a winter cloud.

Give me space because I want to be out of the race,

Old pictures with torn letters, long emails & beautiful cards.

Hard to believe was it Real? Like. “it’s been a while”.

Took them back to the wall of memories.

Time flies to nurture wounds, knowns by men in the veil.

I know it’s rude how I treat, but was it fair to lie that made me cry?

You change my empathy for the empty world.

I tried so hard to be the same call of an aid.

An inner self-called No Girl, it’s the same with all.

A thoughtful mind and hurtful heart slept at night.

It rang at 9:00 to pack for a flight.

With a heavy heart, a soul left the soil.

And a solitary turn, until home felt whole.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3:00 A:M tale.

Mr. Justice Iqbal Hameed Ur Rehman "The Royal Blood"

Once upon a time