It might be too late.

 In my life, there's been a shrinkage of souls,

Yet my heart still wishes them well as it glows. But as I look back on the tea I served, It's sad to see how some undeserved.

They came in hard times, seeking a helping hand, And stayed for the comfort of my tea and land. But when the skies cleared and they could stand, They forgot the friend who held their hand.

It's a sorry state, this taking without giving, But I still hope they find the life they're living. And if one day they should need a friend, I pray they remember, and make amends.


Part 2

Each soul seeks solace in its own way, Amidst grief and sorrow's relentless sway. For me, a journey towards a brighter day, Became my escape, my path to pave.

But alas, my striving for a better fate, Was misconstrued as opportunistic, and hate, Now shadows follow me, a constant weight, As I continue on, my heart to sate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Justice Iqbal Hameed Ur Rehman "The Royal Blood"

Once upon a time

To the lost bonds